Senior Accountant (November 2017)
KDA Group provides quality taxation, accounting and SMSF administration services across a broad and complex range of industries throughout Australia. KDA Group is a prominent practice within The Highlands with three highly experienced Directors supported by a proactive and energetic team.
About Your Role
Due to growth and an immediate requirement to release capacity at the Director level, we are seeking a senior accountant to undertake high level tax and compliance work. This position is full time and there will be a requirement to travel to our Bowral office once a week.
In this role you will be responsible for undertaking senior level tax and compliance work (excludes SMSF) as assigned, with an immediate focus on moving towards managing workflows, reviewing work and mentoring team members. In addition, you will be in direct contact with clients, providing them with solutions to their varied queries and supporting the Directors in doing the same. In addition, KDA Group is offering:
· A unique opportunity to develop and grow within this role
· Work/life balance
· Competitive remuneration
· Supportive and friendly working environment
You will need to be proactive and have a positive approach to every day. Of the highest importance is your ability to be discreet, flexible and organised. Having relevant technical skills in tax and accounting compliance in a tax and accounting practice will ensure you are perfectly positioned to service our clients.
We are also looking for:
· Proven experience in preparation of high level tax and compliance work (Individual, Partnership, Trust and Company) and experience in reviewing peer completed work to ensure accuracy. Must have tax and accounting practice experience.
· Demonstrated ability to develop and build client relationships
· A people and team oriented approach and the ability to form relationships across both office locations
· A proven ability to mentor team members
· A resourceful and proactive approach (be able to think on your feet and adapt to an ever-changing environment)
· A high level of attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
· Strong time management skills
· Honesty and loyalty
· Experience with the electronic preparation and review of compliance work would be looked upon favourably
· Understanding of MYOB Practice and Tax software would be looked upon favourably
· Position is only open to Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents
If you feel you would thrive in this role, please submit a covering letter with your resume to email@example.com or call 02 4861 8383 for more information.
Back to Home